Terms & prices

Whether you wish to book your stay or ask us a question, don’t hesitate to contact us. For any reservations please complete the contact card which will be automatically emailed to us.   We will respond to your enquiry as soon as we can.

The cottage is available to rent by the week, from Saturday to Saturday. Outside of these days, the cottage is available for notable holidays and special events, in particular: Christmas – New Year – Tjejvasan – Vasaloppet – Siljan Runt – golfing events etc. Please contact us for details.

The Lake-side Cottage is our family home in Sweden. Please treat it with respect and leave it clean and tidy.

It is Swedish custom for towels and sheets to be brought by the renter. If you prefer, we can arrange a local source at 125 kr per person.

Leif and Kerstin are your local contact and they take care of  the cottage for us, their contact numbers are 070 683  9030 / 072 701 7610

You have access to the cottage from 15.00 on day of arrival – kindly vacate by 11.00 on day of departure.

Rates 2019

DatesTotal Weekly rate €Period
6 Jan – 9 Feb545
9 Feb – 23 March895Winter sports
23 March – 15 June545
15 June – 24 Aug995Midsummer 22/6
24 Aug – 14 Sept895
14 Sept – 14 Dec545
14 Dec – 4 Jan895Christmas – New Year

Rates 2020

DatesTotal Weekly rate €Period
6 Jan – 9 Feb545
9 Feb – 23 March895Winter sports
23 March – 15 June545
15 June – 24 Aug995Midsummer 22/6
24 Aug – 14 Sept895
14 Sept – 14 Dec545
14 Dec – 4 Jan895Christmas – New Year

A deposit corresponding to 25 % of the total rental cost is required to be paid within 10 days of the booking. Your reservation is effected only after confirmation that your deposit has been received. The remaining 75% is to be paid 40 days prior to check in.

The house owner is  Tony Kent, 135 Sinclair Street, Helensburgh, G84 9AS, Scotland, UK

No smoking
Strictly no smoking inside the house.

No pets
We do not accept animals to stay.